Professionally presented and in a secure complex, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse offers an exceptional opportunity to enter the much-sought after Subiaco lifestyle. Combining the elements of inner-city convenience with functionality and charm!
A tranquil oasis nestled in the city of Subiaco, the front yard absorbs the natural beauty of a meticulously landscaped garden that is centred around the magnificent shade and bloom of an established Tipuana tree. Exposed brickwork adds a touch of rustic character to the serene retreat, creating the perfect atmosphere to relax, read a book, or entertain guests.
A comfortable front veranda invites you into the masterfully decorated separate lounge/entertainment room. Nestle up in front of your wood burning fireplace and enjoy the view overlooking the front yard. In the dining room, you’re greeted by a renovated kitchen with beautiful Engineered Stone Countertops, Porcelain Carrara Backsplash, with Brand new Stainless Steel Appliances with Gas Chef Style Cooker, Cabinet Strip Lighting, Quality Soft Closers and Stylish clean lines complimented with servers window from the Kitchen out to your alfresco area.
Masterfully designed, the bedrooms are secluded to the second floor, away from the living and entertaining areas below. Accompanied by a luxuriously renovated bathroom with rain shower feature. The master bedroom boasts large dimensions and a sumptuous walk-in dressing room.
A superb Subiaco location entails a lifestyle of convenience in the ever-beautiful, manicured surrounds. Only a quick stroll separates you from the lush and sprawling theatre gardens, the local Subiaco Primary School, and the Farmers Market, with a great atmosphere and fresh, local produce all on offer. On your easy weekend stroll, Rokeby Road is teeming with eclectic and vibrant energy and abundant with renowned eateries, bars, and award-winning cafes.
This property is ready for all the fun, family and freedom you could dream of and should not be missed!
– Entertaining area with feature fireplace
– Designer kitchen with modern appliances
– Renovated Laundry and Powder Room
– Renovated Bathroom with Feature Rain Shower
– Three bedrooms, with the master boasting a WIR, split a/c, garden views and large dimensions
– Stone Kitchen with Porcelain Backsplash
– Renovated Bathroom and Powder Room
– Mature, reticulated gardens
– Secure complex
– Single carport
– Front and private rear courtyards
– Split reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Close to Theatre Gardens
– Close to Subiaco Arts Centre & Farmers Market
– Walking distance to Daglish & Subiaco stations, surrounded by bus-stops
– Subiaco Primary School catchment
– Nearby to the enchanting Kings Park and Botanic Garden
– Shenton College catchment