Enter this 1940’s built home with original Jarrah floorboards flowing down the entrance and throughout the entire home. The 34-course ceiling is further detailed with picture rails throughout.
Light filled, private and secure, this 3 bedroom home is sure to be a classic!
With your home sitting to the rear of this 435m2 (approx) parcel, the potential of the front north facing yard to be transformed into the garden oasis of your dreams, would have any green thumb twitching.
This sturdy character home has been thoughtfully maintained and it’s blank canvas appeal is ready for first-home buyers, investors or downsizers looking to capitalize on this green title, entry position into Claremont.
Claremont quarter is only moments away and is home to cafe’s, fashion, restaurants and a diverse array of boutique shops able to tempt your every need.
On your short stroll you can’t help but notice the uplifts, renovations and extensions happening all around.
Don’t miss out on what could be the best buy in Claremont!
– Solid home with huge potential well positioned on corner lot
– Updated fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with separate rear laundry.
– Three large bedrooms
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining area
– Light-filled rooms
– Freshly painted throughout
– Hardy wooden floors
– High ceilings
– Enclosed Sunroom – the perfect second living area or study zone
– Easy care yard with garden store room
– Car parking hard stand for 2 vehicles
– Leave the car at home and walk to popular bars, cafes, restaurants and shops with Claremont Quarter moments away
– Walking distance to Claremont train station and bus-stops
– Easy access to recreational activities such as the Golf Course and Aquatic centre
– Located within the Shenton Park and many fine Schools within its catchment
– Long term investment stronghold with hospitals and universities all within close proximity.