A Warm SHERLOCK Homes Welcome is what awaits you in this pristine townhouse that is situated perfectly in the ever-exclusive suburb of Subiaco. A deluxe double-storey 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this place is ready for all the fun, family and freedom you could dream of!
A luxurious oasis nestled in the city of Subiaco, the front yard absorbs the natural beauty of a meticulously landscaped garden, centred around the magnificent shade and bloom of an established Tipuana tree. Exposed brickwork adds a touch of rustic character to the serene retreat, creating the perfect atmosphere to relax, read a book, or entertain your guests.
A comfortable front veranda invites you into the masterfully decorated separate lounge/entertainment room. Nestle up in front of your wood burning fireplace and enjoy the view overlooking the front yard. Moving into the dining room you’re greeted by a modern renovated kitchen with beautiful Engineered Stone Countertops, Porcelain Carrara Backsplash, with Brand new Stainless Steel Appliances with Gas Chef Style Cooker, Cabinet Strip Lighting, Quality Soft Closers and Stylish clean lines.
Masterfully designed, the sleeping quarters are secluded to the second floor, away from the living and entertaining areas below. All carpeted for comfort and serviced by a luxuriously renovated bathroom with rain shower feature. The master bedroom boasts a botanical garden view, large dimensions and a sumptuous walk-in dressing room.
A superb Subiaco location entails a lifestyle of convenience in the ever-beautiful, manicured surrounds. Only a quick stroll separates you from the lush and sprawling theatre gardens, the local Subiaco Primary School, and the Farmers Market, with a great atmosphere, and fresh, local produce all on offer. Rokeby Road runs adjacent, teeming with eclectic and vibrant energy and abundant with renowned eateries, bars, and award-winning cafes.
Superbly finished and in a secure complex, this three-bedroom townhouse offers an exceptional opportunity to enter the much-sought after Subiaco lifestyle. Combining the elements of inner-city convenience with functionality and charm, this residence is not one to miss!
– Entertaining area with feature fireplace
– Designer kitchen with modern appliances
– Renovated Laundry and Water Closet
– Renovated Bathroom with Feature Rain Shower
– Three bedrooms, with the master boasting a WIR, split a/c, garden views and large dimensions
– Stone Kitchen with Porcelain Backsplash
– Renovated Bathroom and Powder Room
– Mature, reticulated gardens
– Secure complex
– Single carport
– Front and private rear courtyards
– Split reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Close to Theatre Gardens
– Close to Subiaco Arts Centre & Farmers Market
– Walking distance to Daglish & Subiaco stations, surrounded by bus-stops
– Subiaco Primary School catchment
– Nearby to the enchanting Kings Park and Botanic Garden
– Shenton College catchment
SHARE THIS LISTING