This beautifully presented home is nestled down a quiet tree-lined street perfect for those looking for their very own sanctuary in Subiaco. Offering two well proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, one bathroom and a generous open-plan Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area, this makes it a favourable entertainers homestead. In an established and renowned location, it is a rare find that is so close to so many of the highlights that Subiaco is famous for!
Perfect for both owner-occupiers and investors looking for a quality establishment to add to their portfolio, this home is destined to reward the most savvy of buyers!
Secure with intercom entry and off-street parking, as well as resort-style facilities including a swimming pool, spa and BBQ area, this offers an entry level option with every bell and whistle included. This first-class location allows you or your lucky tenants to wander down Hay St/Rokeby Rd for a selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques, plus enjoy easy access to the CBD with public transport just moments away!
– Great storage including built-in sliding robes
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Light filled apartment with leafy outlook
– Quiet & secure complex with low turnover of long-term neighbours
– Ground Floor north facing courtyard
– Security gate access
– Single car space
– Lock up and leave
– Amazing resort style facilities including a huge swimming pool, spa tub, multiple outdoor entertaining areas with BBQ’s and fringed by easy care gardens
– And the list goes on…
– Brand New! Bob Hawke catchment zone
– Subiaco Primary School
– Right in the heart of Subiaco!
– Leave the car at home and walk to popular bars, cafes, restaurants, shops and the Regal theatre
– Walking distance to multiple train stations, train lines and bus-stops
– Easy access to the CBD
– Moments from pretty parklands including Kings Park
SHARE THIS LISTING